Jurij, MM0DFV begins on 7 July a 7000km journey across Europe and Asia. With his mobile HF station, below he chooses the following route taking in many countries along the way:
- GM – Scotland (MM0DFV/M)
- G – England (M0DFV/M)
- F – France (F/MM0DFV/M)
- ON – Belgium (ON/MM0DFV/M)
- DL – Germany (DL/MM0DFV/M)
- SP – Poland (SP/MM0DFV/M)
- EU – Belarus (Call is not yet known)
- UA – Russia (call upon arrival)
- UN – Kazakhstan (probably UN/RN3FX).
It’s most likely Jurij will be active on PSK mode, and for each country there is a separate QSL card.
On August 10, he arrives back in Scotland.