News from NA-151 team

    • From Ric, OX/DL2VFR & team

    The operation ended on Saturday with more than 11 000 QSOs in the log. Unfortunately, we are still on the island and had to change the QTH. Our flight home was cancelled due to bad weather and now we are waiting to get to Iceland somehow. It looks like we are still here until Tuesday. Very bad for us… We are now in the Hotel and we are waiting for news….maybe we will be QRV again for some hours from the Hotel.

    *Ed’s note: [Oct 31] OX/DL2SWW currently QRV on 7022 @ 18:35z.