A French and Belgian team will conduct an IOTA DXpedition to the Glenan Archipelago, EU-094 between July 27th to August 3rd, 2011.
- French Ops: F1LLV (Didier), F4ELJ (Didier), F6CNM (Jef), F8DHM (Pierre), F8FKD (Nicolas).
- Belgian Ops: ON4LRG (Robert), ON4LUC (Luc), ON4VK (Nicolas), ON5PO (Janny) ON6DP (Paul), ON7PC (Pierre), ON7RN (Eric).
After the IOTA Contest, the team will split into two groups and activate a few different reference awards such as DFCF, DIFM, ARLHS. While one group continues to transmit from St Nicolas Island, a second group will move to three islands within the Glenan Archipelago.
- Bananec Is. (EU-094 – DIFM AT-064)
- Cigogne Is. (EU-094 – DFCF 29-004 – DIFM AT-061 ) ,
- Penfret Is. (EU-094 – DIFM AT-059 – ARLHS FRA-047)