- Sept 21 – Shortly after 15:30z, TS7TI/p started operations on 40m from Kuriat Island, AF-092.
- Sept 18 – Images from Plane Island provided by SWL Montassar, 3V1-001
- Sept 17 @ 16:05UTC – TS7TI/P begins operations from AF-091. [audio:http://dx-world.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/TS7TI-p-20-SSB.mp3|titles=TS7TI-p-20-SSB]
- Sept 16 @ 11:15UTC – Team have landed on Plane island, AF-091.
[photo courtesy Simon, IZ7ATN]
- Sept 15 – Latest
Simon IZ7ATN now updates from north coast of Tunisia @ 21:00UTC – LINK
The team started operations as TS7TI shortly after 21:00z on September 14. This morning – EU time – they were waiting for better sea conditions before attempting a crossing to Plane island, AF-091.
They have been QRV on 40m their sunrise and sunset from mainland Tunisia. [audio:http://dx-world.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/TS7TI-40-SSB1.mp3|titles=TS7TI-40-SSB]
- Sept 13 – News from Simon IZ7ATN
Simon IZ7ATN, Leopoldo I8LWL and Alfredo IK7JWX are now aboard Grimaldi Lines ship linking Salerno and Tunis. Within 24 hours weâ€™ll be in 3V8, where weâ€™ll meet Montassar, responsible of 3V8ST radioclub, who is helping us committing with licences and permissions. Weâ€™lll later attend the opening of 3V8SA, the newest club station of CAST, the Tunisian Scouts Amateur Radio Club, in Ariana, a northern suburb of Tunis. Then weâ€™ll move to northern coast of Tunisia, in front of AF-091 references. More infos tomorrow, stay tuned on DX-WORLD.NET
We will be active on all bands HF, WHF, VHF, 6m. SSB, CW, PSK31, RTTY. Our activity, during a little tour/P, will also be from some wanted WFF /VFF and from the most wanted square JM57. The call will be TS7TI used by these operators: IK7JWX, I8LWL, IZ7ATN, IK7UXW, IS0AGY, 9A3A (CW op) 3V8ST, 3V8SA, 3V8SQ. The period of activity will be: 14 – 23 September, 2010.