Four members of JA1ZEK, Yamakto ARC, will be operate from Yap Island (OC-012) between June 22 and June 29. This is their 19th DXpedition since 1993. At 2008 April, they had visited Yap Island but their QTH was very poor for DX operation. This time they could find a good hotel. Operators are Sasi JA1KJW, Hase, JK1EBA, Karl JA3MCA, Kund JA8VE and Mat JA1JQY. Their callsign and QSL information are V63JQ (via JA1KJW), V63AKA (via JK1EBA), V63MCA (via JA3MCA), V63VE (via JF1OCQ) and V63JY (via JA1JQY).
They will bring five TRX and one 500W amplifier, and will operate 6m to 160m, SSB,CW,RTTY. They will keep 24 hours operation at least two bands with 6m beacon, but maximum five bands operation.
- JA1KJW-Satoshi Nakayama, 1-17-8 Sibuya, Yamato, 242-0023 JAPAN
- JK1EBA Akira Hasegawa, 3702-3 Fukuda, Yamato, 242-0024 JAPAN
- JA3MCA Kaoru Tachibana, 385-21 Ohba-cho, Yokohama, 225-0023 JAPAN
- JF1OCQ Hiroyuki Miyake, 1-3-6 Asakura, Maebashi, 371-0811 JAPAN
- JA1JQY Shigeo Matsui, 2-31-10, Shimoseya, Seya, Yokohama 246-0035