After his trip to the Pacific, Team leader, Hrane YT1AD confirms:
Our International team, 14 person organizing DXpedition for amateur radio activity from Tokelau ZK3, Canton Island T31 Central Kiribati and Wallis Isl FW. Trip is 22 days:
- 0. 25.09-29.09 2010, Traveling our boat from Fiji to Samoa
- 1. September 29th 2010, Loading in Apia and departure Apia to Republic of Tokelau, Island, Fakaofo
- 2. September 30th 2010 arriving Fakaofo
- 3. October 1th 2010 activity from Tokelau
- 4. October 2nd 2010 activity from Tokelau
- 5. October 3rd 2010 activity from Tokelau and afternoon departure from Isl Fakaofo to Island Canton (Central Kiribati)
- 6. October 4th 2010 Traveling to Canton Island
- 7. October 5th 2010 Arriving to Canton Island
- 8. October 6th ?? October 10th 2010 activity from Canton Island
- 9. October 10th 2010, afternoon activity departure Canton Island
- 10. October 12th 2010 arriving Wallis Isl
- 11. October 14th 2010 departure Wallis isl
- 12. October 16th Arriving Fiji Isl.
More info coming soon.