Now QRV + Online Log: [audio:https://dx-world.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/5X8C-30-CW.mp3|titles=5X8C-30-CW]
January 17, 2013 — The team is now complete with the last of the ops being Jean-Louis, F5NHJ and David, EI9FBB.
Frank, F4AJQ is the team leader of the “Back Office”, in France; unfortunately he canâ€™t go to 5X. Seb, F5UFX and Alain, F6ENO will be the team leaders of the DxpÃ©dition. By modes, the leaders are: CW = Bernard/F9IE, SSB = Flo/F5CWU, RTTY= Jean-Paul/F8BJI
The crew consists of:
- Team CW N°1: Seb/F5UFX, Dave/K4SV, Patrick/F2DX, Norbert/DJ7JC.
- Team CW N°2: Alain/F6ENO, Jean-Marc/F8IXZ, Stephane/F5UOW, Jean-Jacques/F5NKX.
- Team SSB N°1: Gerard/F2JD, Gerard/F2VX, Eric/ON7RN, FranÃ§ois/ON4LO.
- Team SSB N°2: Michel/FM5CD, Lars/DF1LON, Uwe/DL8OBF, David/EI9FBB.
- Team RTTY: Jean-Paul/F8BJI, Hans/DL1YFF, Jean-Louis/F5NHJ, Michel/F5EOT.
- Mixed team, any modes: Flo/F5CWU, Valery/RG8K, Mike/UA9KGH, Bernard/F9IE.
John, F5VHQ will join the team on Feb 13, so count 24 operators until this date and 25 after.
We have two pilots stations: Thierry/F4TTR for French speaking people and Andre, V51B for English speaking Hams.
All the matters are booked and papers are in hand. Look for the first signals expected on Feb 8 around noon. The main focus will be on low bands, with two K3 especially dedicated to.
We thanks a lot to all firms, sellers, DX Bulletins editors, Associations, Hams and all of you who help us in this new F6KOP Adventure. Those who want help us can do, through our donors page.
Don’t forget our Guestbook
You can subscribe to the mail diary at: f5nql[at]aol.com
Please spread this information to your friends, associations and clubs.
73 and welcome to the 5X8C warm up!
Maurice, F5NQL, Internet Communication Officer for 5X8C