The Summer 2019 NCDXF Newsletter is now available. Please use this link to access all NCDXF Newsletters, including this new issue. Look on the page for 2019 and click on the box for Summer.
Articles included in this issue are:
- Kanton Island –T31EU QRV From a Scrap Heap by Ronald Stuy, PA3EWP
- From the President’s desk by John Miller, K6MM
- 50 Years Ago, A Blast From The Past
- EP6RRC Shif Island, AS-189 by Vasily V. Pinchuk, R7AL
- NCDXF Director Profile: Rich Seifert, KE1B
- Why use FT-8 mode in DXpeditions?
- Cycle 25 Fund & Cycle 25 Society
- NCDXF DXpedition Lending Library
- NCDXF Contribution & Order Form
Your contributions enable NCDXF to support its mission and it’s newsletters. The last page of the Newsletter has a form you can use when making contributions or ordering supplies. It can be printed and mailed, or you can use the following link to contribute on-line:
THANK YOU for your support!
Best DX and 73,