PRESS RELEASE, Montego Bay, Jamiaca — With the severe winter in Northern Europe, OH’s are heading South as is their lifestyle of four deep seasons. Cruising in as many as nine countries in the Caribbean, they will end up meeting hams in many of their stopovers such as 6Y, P4, PJ4, YV7, J49, FM, V2 and HI.
They will be active on board their 450ft cruise ship M/S Kristina Katarina. Typically you will find them on 14.267 kHz. They will also be on CW while at sea.
OH1DV, OH1MV, OH1TV, OH2BCI, OH2BE, OH2BH, OH2KH, OH4NS, OH6TJ and OH8KN are in charge of the radio on board and will sign OJ0H/MM.
- 31 January – Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- 1 February – at sea.
- 2 February — Oranjestad, Aruba and P43A & P49V.
- 3 February — Kralendijk, Bonaire and PJ4LS.
- 4 February — El Guamache, Isla Margarita, Venezuela.
- 5 February St. Georgeâ€™s, Grenada and J39AH.
- 6 February — Fort-de-France, Martinique.
- 7 February — St. Johnâ€™s, Antigua, on the ruins of V26B.
- 8 February — at sea.
- 9 February — Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
QSL via OH2BH.