AUGUST 14 – Still very strong wind in Lavrentia. Flight postponed again until around 2030z, August 14.
AUGUST 13 – The team spent 7 hours at the airport waiting for their flight from Anadyr to Lavrentia. Due to strong crosswinds the flight has been postponed. Next attempt will be tomorrow (August 14).
AUGUST 9 – At 1710 UTC two team members Victor, UA3AKO and Alex, RA3AV have departed Moscow (Vnukovo) heading towards Anadyr.