AUGUST 14 – Still very strong wind in Lavrentia. Flight postponed again until around 2030z, August 14.

AUGUST 13 – The team spent 7 hours at the airport waiting for their flight from Anadyr to Lavrentia. Due to strong crosswinds the flight has been postponed. Next attempt will be tomorrow (August 14).

AUGUST 9 – At 1710 UTC two team members Victor, UA3AKO and Alex, RA3AV have departed Moscow (Vnukovo) heading towards Anadyr.

JULY 25 – Planning is underway for an IOTA DXpedition to Idlidlya Island AS-065. Operation as RT65KI. Approx dates: August 18-26, 2018. QSL via UA3AKO. Webpage


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here